Saturday, 11 June 2011

The Road to a New Me

I decided to join WW again.  I am doing the online program.  I started about three weeks ago.  I was not completely committed to it.  I started weighing myself on a crappy cheap scale and the numbers seemed off.  So I bought a new scale yesturday and found that I weigh more than I thought.  So after this weekend, I am going to really make a go of it.  There are a few "trigger" foods in the house now and I am going to be cleaning the kitchen out today and tomorrow and starting fresh.  I am going to start meal planning and I hope that that helps.  Working and driving 2 hours during the week does not make it easy to eat great at night if you have not planned ahead.  I am going to do some baking this week as well, so I can have "treats" in the house and try and help keep me away from the crap. 

No comments:

Post a Comment